Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music is Here!

Alright guys, I got the music player up. The songs on it were pretty much random songs that I know, and I thought would be good for all of us. Of course, you can request more songs or tell me the starting song for the playlist. I'll put any song if it's appropriate for this blogspot. Also, you can tell me the color of the player. It's black right now because the theme of this blog is black.

If you don't know how to work the music player, here's how:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page
2. Click any song in the music menu
3. You can change the volume with the little speaker thing on the music player
4. Listen and request!

2 comments:

B =] said...

not bad andrew not bad.... xD

ummm i still am totally blank on songs..soo yeah....lol

B =] said...

oh, but i'd put the player on shuffle so we don't hear the same song every time.